|FIGURE 2.35 Negative application of cementitious water-|
FOUNDATIONS (134) STRUCTURES (63) PILES (61) WATERPROOFING (58) SOILS (47) FOOTINGS (30) SITE EXPLORATION (30) BUILDING (29) PAD FOUNDATIONS (18) STRIP FOUNDATIONS (18) CONCRETE (15) RAFT FOUNDATIONS (14) DRILLED PIER FOUNDATIONS (13) RETAINING WALLS (10) EXCAVATIONS (9) SURFACE SPREAD FOUNDATIONS (9) DRILLED SHAFTS (6) MAT FOUNDATIONS (5) SHEET PILE (5) WALLS (5) SLABS (4) SLIP CIRCLES AND UNDERPINNING (4) STRUCTURAL DESIGN (4) STEEL (3) BULKHEADS (2) FLOOR (2) MASONRY (2) ROOF (2) STONE (2) COLUMNS (1) DOORS (1) PIPES (1) TIMBER (1) TIMBER PILES (1) VERTICAL TRANSPORTATION STRUCTURES (1) WINDOWS (1) WOOD CONSTRUCTION (1)
Powered by Blogger.
A building has two basic parts: (i) Substructure or foundations, and (ii) Superstructure. Sub-structure or Foundation is the lower p...
The load-bearing wall of a single-storey building is to be supported on a wide reinforced strip foundation. A site investigation has revea...
A pile cap is required to transfer the load from a 400 mm × 400 mm column to four 600 mm diameter piles, as shown in Fig. 14.30 . Pile caps...
The following are the various boring methods commonly used: (i) Auger boring. (ii) Auger and shell boring. (iii) Wash boring. (iv) Percus...
Black cotton soils and oher expansive soils have typical characteristics of shrinkage and swelling due to moisture movement through them. Du...
When the depth of trench is large, or when the sub-soil is loose, the sides of the trench may cave in. The problem can be solved by adopting...
A column pad base is subject to an axial load of 200 kN (dead) plus 300 kN (imposed), and a bending moment of 40 kNm. To suit site constrai...
Foundations may be broadly classified under two heads: (a) Shallow Foundations (b) Deep Foundations. According to Terzaghi, a foundat...
Live loads, also called as super-imposed loads, consisi of moving or variable loads, due to people or occupants, their furniture, temporary ...
Piles may be of timber, steel or concrete. When the piles are of concrete, they are to be precast. They may be driven either vertically or...
Archivo del blog
- ► 2015 (11)
- ► 2014 (29)
- Acrylic Modified Waterproofing Systems
- Chemical Additive Waterproofing Systems
- Capillary/crystalline Waterproofing Systems.
- Metallic Waterproofing Systems.
- CEMENTITIOUS WATERPROOFING SYSTEMS.
- WATERPROOFING: POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE SYSTEMS.
- PREVENT CAPILLARY ACTION - CONSTRUCTION DETAILS.
- HYDROPHILIC/BENTONITE/ASPHALT RUBBER - WATERPROOFI...
- WATERSTOP INSTALLATION - WATERPROOFING.
- WATERSTOPS - WATERPROOFING.
- Manufactured Foundation Drainage System Installati...
- MANUFACTURED FOUNDATION DRAINAGE SYSTEMS
- Prefabricated Foundation Drainage System Installat...
- PREFABRICATED FOUNDATION AND SOIL DRAINAGE SYSTEMS...
- GROUNDWATER CONTROL: protect interior areas.
- CONSTRUCTION - BELOW-GRADE WATERPROOFING
- SUCCESSFUL ENVELOPE CONSTRUCTION
- ▼ March (17)